"A hospitable place rich in history and tradition"
Colle dell'Asinello is located in Umbria, in a hilly and windy area, completely surrounded by unspoiled woodland with beautiful panoramic views of Alviano the natural oasis in an area that has always been synonymous with nature, spirituality, tradition, history.
All this is reflected in the beauty of some of the city easily accessible art such as Orvieto and Todi as well as there are many small picturesque Umbrian villages each with its own particularities.
A few kilometers from the property:
- 7 km - Alviano (WWF natural oasis)
- 8.5 km - Montecchio (Etruscan necropolis and Olive Oil Museum)
- 21 km - Amelia (Old Town, Rio Grande Park)
- 25 km - Orvieto (Old Town, Cathedral, Etruscan museums, Orvieto Underground)
- 29 km Bomarzo (park of Monsters)
- 31 km Civita di Bagnoregio (village)
- 35 km Orte - Thermal pools
- 36 km - Todi (historical center, Piazza del Popolo, the Sanctuary of Consolation)
- 39 km - Lake Bolsena (the lake, the old town, local museum)
- 45 km Terni (the city of Valentine's Day, Marmore Falls, Carsulae Archaeological area)
- 48 km Viterbo (city center, medieval quarters, Terme dei Papi)
OF SEISMIC INFORMATION ON THE TERRITORY:
the earthquake zone for the territory of Guardea, indicated in the Ordinance of the President of the Council of Ministers no. 3274/2003, updated by Resolution of the Regional Council of Umbria n. 1111 September 18, 2012 (BUR n. 47 of 03.10.2012).
Seismic zone. 3
Zone low seismic hazard, which may be subject to moderate quakes